Until 15 January 2013 it is possible to present abstracts only for the thematic areas:
- Social Movements and building ecological societies
- Communications and the impact of social media
- Ecological economics and green economies
- Creative impulses
Until 15 January 2013 it is possible to present posters for all the thematic areas
The steps to submit your abstract
- Before sending your abstract, you have to register for the Congress by filling in the registration form.
- In the registration form you must insert also username and password. Since you have completed the registration form you will receive an email in order to confirm your registration.
- Go to the login box on the right side of the home page, insert your username and password and then click on the login button.
- Now click on Insert your abstract (max 600 text characters not words, and a maximum of 5 keywords in alphabetical order) and fill in all the fields.
- Proposals may be submitted in Arabic, English, French and Spanish.
- Each participant is limited to a maximam of two proposals. Depending on the space available, the Program Committee may accept a third proposal for some participants.
- You will be asked to indicate first thematic area of your abstract and an alternate thematic area.
- You will also be asked to identify a 1st and 2nd choice of presentation format. As we anticipate many submissions, the Program Committee will evaluate each proposal make final selections. The presentation format to choose from are: oral papers, poster presetantions, round table papers and Workshops.
- Abstracts will be published as sent by the authors. It is the responsibility of each author to ensure that they are carefully edited.
- Clicking on About me you can insert a brief cv and your photo.
- Your abstract will be evaluated by the International and National Scientific Committee. The notification of your abstract acceptance (or rejection) will be emailed to you given prioriy to abstracts which have been submitted earlier.
- Once you are acknowledged that your abstract has been accepted for presentation, you are kindly requested to pay the registration fees using the online payment system within 15 days. Once paid the registration fee your abstract will be included in the 7th WEEC program. Registration fee include: internet free, official ceremony, welcome cocktail on Sunday evening, lunch, shuttle to the congress center.